About the Course
The Medical Assistant course equips students with the necessary knowledge and skills to embark on a career as a medical assistant while enhancing their college and career readiness. Throughout the course, students will develop communication skills, gain insights into clinical ethics, cultivate safety awareness, and acquire valuable information about various medical assisting career opportunities.
Lessons Available in This Course
- Professional Standards & Skills in Healthcare
- Ethical Principles in Healthcare
- Administrative Duties of Medical Assistants: Patient Registration
- Medical Terminology for Medical Assistants
- Medical Assistant Skills: Medication Preparation & Administration
- Medical Assistant Skills: Safety Practices & Procedures
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Healthcare Team
- Administrative Duties of Medical Assistants: Scheduling
- Administrative Duties of Medical Assistants: Health Insurance
- Medical Assistant Skills: Patient Intake
- Medical Assistant Skills: Lab Specimens
- Communication in Healthcare Settings
- Administrative Duties of Medical Assistants: Medical Billing
- Administrative Duties of Medical Assistants: Health Records
- Medical Assistant Skills: Point-of-Care Testing
- Understanding Patient Populations
Empower Your Learners to Career Success
It’s time to stop being overwhelmed by your responsibilities and requirements. With iCEV, you have everything you need to plan courses, certify students, and prepare them for success - all in one place. Our easy-to-use, comprehensive CTE solution provides you the necessary resources and systems to do your best work.
Sign up today and change your learners’ lives.