About the Course
The Floral Design course is designed to develop students' ability to identify and demonstrate the principles and techniques related to floral design as well as develop an understanding of the management of floral enterprises. Through the analysis of artistic floral styles and historical periods, students will develop respect for the traditions and contributions of diverse cultures.
- Total Lessons: 16
- Grade Level: 9th - 12th
- Projects, Activities & Assessments: 344
Floral Design Basics: Principles & Elements
Each lesson includes media-rich presentations, a pre-made lesson plan, assessments and engaging real-world projects and activities. To get an idea of what iCEV offers, explore the sample lesson and resources below.
Lessons Available in This Course
- History of Floral Design
- Floral Design Basics: Principles & Elements
- Geometry in Floral Design
- Special Arrangements
- Flower Business Management
- Career Opportunities: Floral Industry
- Flower Identification
- Floral Design Basics: Techniques
- Corsage & Boutonniere Preparation
- Bereavement Arrangements
- Post Harvest Care of Cut Flowers
- Horticulture Plant ID: Floral
- Design Fundamentals
- Wedding Arrangements
- Critiquing Floral Arrangements
- Floral Design Tools
Empower Your Learners to Career Success
It’s time to stop being overwhelmed by your responsibilities and requirements. With iCEV, you have everything you need to plan courses, certify students, and prepare them for success - all in one place. Our easy-to-use, comprehensive CTE solution provides you the necessary resources and systems to do your best work.
Sign up today and change your learners’ lives.