How to Customize a Course
Do you want to make changes to your course to better meet the needs of your learners and classes? When customizing a course, you are able to:
- Add new lessons
- Remove selected lessons
- Reorder lessons
Follow the steps below to build a fully customized course for your needs!
1. Navigate to the Course
- From your My Courses page, click the dropdown arrow for the course you want to customize.
- Then choose Customize Course from the dropdown menu.
2. Search for New Lessons to Add
- In the Search for Lessons box on the left, you can search for lessons by All Playlists, By Cluster, or Alphabetically.
- To locate a lesson to include in your course, type a keyword in the By Title or Keyword box.
- Click Go
3. Select a Lesson
- After the list of results is shown, you can choose to Preview a lesson to confirm it's what you want to add.
- When you are ready, click Select to add the lesson to your course.
- You will now see the selected lesson on the right side, beneath the Course Title
4. Repeat to Add More Lessons
- If you want to add any additional lessons, repeat steps 2-3 to add the remainder of them to your course.
5. Remove Lessons You Don't Want
- If you preview a lesson in your Selected Lessons list and decide you don’t want to use it, click Remove next to the lesson title. You can always add a lesson back if it’s removed accidentally!
6. Reorder Lessons
- After choosing all of the lessons, you can arrange them by selecting and dragging lessons to place them in your desired order.
7. Save & Exit
When you finish customizing your course, click the Save & Exit button on the top-right of the screen.