A co-teacher can only view grades in the course that they have access to. There is no other access.
A co-teacher only needs to be setup one-time. They can be added to any course afterward.
Once a co-teacher has activated their account they can be added to a course.
- Login to iCEV
- Click a Course
- Click Manage Co-Teachers
- Scroll down until you see Available Co-Teachers
- If under Active it says False; the co-teacher hasn’t activated their account
- Click the Add button to add the Co-Teacher to the course
- Please note that if you have access to multiple subject areas and Manage Co-Teacher; the co-teacher will need to have the same subject areas; again please contact your sales representative regarding subject area licensing
A new symbol will appear next to your course.
This shows the co-teachers that have been assigned to your course.
- Click the Remove button to remove them from your course.
What Co-Teachers Will See
This is what the Co-Teacher will see:
Please note that all the options are disabled:
Co-Teachers can view the Lesson Plan and the Course / Lessons Grades Report: