About the Course
The Principles of Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security course introduces students to professions in law enforcement, protective services, corrections, firefighting and emergency management services and skills needed for the industry. Students will examine the roles and responsibilities of police, courts, corrections, private security and protective agencies of fire and emergency services.
- Total Lessons: 20
- Grade Level: 9th-12th
- Projects, Activities & Assessments: 340
SAMPLE LESSON | Interagency Cooperation
Each lesson includes media-rich presentations, a pre-made lesson plan, assessments and engaging real-world projects and activities. To get an idea of what iCEV offers, explore the sample lesson and resources below.
No video selected
Select a video type in the sidebar.
- Exploring Careers: Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- A Job Defined: Emergency Medical Technician
- The Correctional System
- Skills for Health Science Professionals
- Legal Services
- Fundamentals of Laws & Codes
- Interagency Cooperation
- A Job Defined: Police Officer
- A Job Defined: Chief of Police
- Emergency & Fire Management Services
- Law Enforcement Services
- Court Systems & Structures
- Private Security Systems & Agencies
- Ethical Practices in Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- A Job Defined: Emergency Dispatcher
- Public Safety Systems & Agencies
- First Aid Basics
- Correction Services
- Criminal Law History & Development
- Security & Protective Services
Empower Your Learners to Career Success
It’s time to stop being overwhelmed by your responsibilities and requirements. With iCEV, you have everything you need to plan courses, certify students, and prepare them for success - all in one place. Our easy-to-use, comprehensive CTE solution provides you the necessary resources and systems to do your best work.
Sign up today and change your learners’ lives.