About the Course
The Health Care Foundations course provides a comprehensive course in the fundamental concepts needed for a career in healthcare. This curriculum prepares students for entry-level healthcare employment and further training in healthcare occupations.
This course can be found on the HealthCenter21 tab within the iCEV platform.
Lessons Available in This Course
- Health Career Exploration
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Human Growth and Development
- Client Status
- Emergency Care
- Health Information Technology
- Cultural, Social and Ethnic Diversity
- Customer Service in Healthcare
- Healthcare Systems
- Infection Control
- Legacy - Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical Mathematics
- Safety Precautions
- Personal Qualities
- EHR Simulation
- Domestic Violence
- Job Seeking Skills in Healthcare
- Legal and Ethical Responsibilities
- Diseases and Disorders
- Wellness and Nutrition
- CPR and Basic Life Support
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Behavioral Health
- Health Care Careers
- Professionalism in Healthcare
Empower Your Learners to Career Success
It’s time to stop being overwhelmed by your responsibilities and requirements. With iCEV, you have everything you need to plan courses, certify students, and prepare them for success - all in one place. Our easy-to-use, comprehensive CTE solution provides you the necessary resources and systems to do your best work.
Sign up today and change your learners’ lives.