About the Course
In the Interior Design Basics course, students will determine the basics of home-buying, elements and principles of interior design, lighting basics, landscape styles and much more. The course will also touch on basics of construction, construction drawings and project management skills.
- Total Lessons: 20
- Projects, Activities & Assessments: 468
SAMPLE LESSON | Introduction to Interior Design
Each lesson includes media-rich presentations, a pre-made lesson plan, assessments and engaging real-world projects and activities. To get an idea of what iCEV offers, explore the sample lesson and resources below.
- Mathematics in Construction
- Understanding Construction Codes, Regulations & Contracts
- Home-Buying Basics
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Interior Design Practices
- Lighting Basics
- Home Efficiency Service Checks
- Project Management Skills
- Building Construction: Basic Site Evaluation
- Housing Styles & Characteristics
- Elements & Principles of Interior Design
- Influences on Interior Design
- Quality Living Environments
- Emerging Technologies in Construction
- Personal & Occupational Health & Safety
- Home-Buying Basics: Understanding the Language
- Housing Decisions
- Introduction to Construction Drawings
- Appliances, Furnishings & Accessories
- Landscaping Styles
Empower Your Learners to Career Success
It’s time to stop being overwhelmed by your responsibilities and requirements. With iCEV, you have everything you need to plan courses, certify students, and prepare them for success - all in one place. Our easy-to-use, comprehensive CTE solution provides you the necessary resources and systems to do your best work.
Sign up today and change your learners’ lives.