About the Course
The Hospitality Services course provides students with the academic and technical preparation to pursue high-demand and high-skill careers in hospitality related industries. In Hospitality Services students will be introduced to performance standards that meet employer expectations and will enhance the employability of students in the industry.
- Total Lessons: 20
- Grade Level: 11th-12th
- Projects, Activities & Assessments: 424
SAMPLE LESSON | Trends in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry
Each lesson includes media-rich presentations, a pre-made lesson plan, assessments and engaging real-world projects and activities. To get an idea of what iCEV offers, explore the sample lesson and resources below.
- Exploring Careers: Hospitality & Tourism
- Food Service Equipment
- Food Quality & Palatability Factors
- A Closer Look at Lodging Management
- Basic Accounting Principles
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Service in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry
- Careers in the Culinary Industry
- Buying for Food Service
- A Closer Look at Travel & Tourism Management
- Aspects of a Business Plan
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Trends in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry
- Sanitation & Safety Practices in Hospitality & Tourism
- Emily Post, Who?
- Nutrition & Food Service
- Travel & Tourism Industry
- Budgeting for Business
- Pricing Strategies & Concepts
- Technology in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry
Empower Your Learners to Career Success
It’s time to stop being overwhelmed by your responsibilities and requirements. With iCEV, you have everything you need to plan courses, certify students, and prepare them for success - all in one place. Our easy-to-use, comprehensive CTE solution provides you the necessary resources and systems to do your best work.
Sign up today and change your learners’ lives.