About the Course
The Equine Science course examines the equine industry and related careers. Students will evaluate horse breeds, equine anatomy and physiology, common diseases, reproduction and more.
- Total Lessons: 15
- Grade Level: 9th - 12th
- Projects, Activities & Assessments: 122
Equine Anatomy & Physiology
Each lesson includes media-rich presentations, a pre-made lesson plan, assessments and engaging real-world projects and activities. To get an idea of what iCEV offers, explore the sample lesson and resources below.
Lessons Available in This Course
- Careers: Equine Industry
- Equine Equipment & Facilities
- Equine Management: Psychology & Handling
- Field Trip: Racehorse Ranch
- Horse Breeds ID I
- Common Equine Diseases
- Equine Management: Grooming & Saddling
- Equine Reproduction
- Field Trip: Thoroughbred Farm
- Horse Breeds ID II
- Equine Anatomy & Physiology
- Equine Management: Nutrition, Health & Exercise
- Equine Reproduction: Foaling
- Fundamental Horse Hoof Care
- The Equine Industry
Empower Your Learners to Career Success
It’s time to stop being overwhelmed by your responsibilities and requirements. With iCEV, you have everything you need to plan courses, certify students, and prepare them for success - all in one place. Our easy-to-use, comprehensive CTE solution provides you the necessary resources and systems to do your best work.
Sign up today and change your learners’ lives.