Explore principles for developing creative digital projects with iCEV’s brand new Digital Media course! Students will learn how to plan, produce, and publish photography, graphic design, video, audio, and animation projects.
30-Day Free Review
Already a subscriber? Learn how to add this course to your "My Courses" page »
About the Course
This course utilizes videos and PowerPoint presentations, along with pre-made lesson plans, projects and activities to make prepping for classes easier. Set up to be either teacher-led or self-paced, the course provides an overview of digital media such as photography, graphic design, video, audio and animation. The course is designed to allow students to learn the best practices for working in each medium. At the end of the course, students will have a portfolio of creative and artistic projects demonstrating a wide range of applied digital media skills.
Check Out Some of the Lessons Found in This Brand New Course!
This video lesson features expert photographers presenting methods for effective photographs.
Design & Layout Principles
This hybrid lesson features both videos and PowerPoint segments which introduce students to the principles of good visual design.
Digital Media Technologies
This lesson introduces the technologies essential for creating digital media projects.
Utilizing Digital Media
This presentation presents an overview of how to share and publish digital media projects.
Digital Media Course Playlist
The Digital Media course playlist is available now! As new lessons are added they will appear in the course playlist.
- Legal & Ethical Responsibilities in Information Technology
- Digital Media Technologies
- Internet Basics
- Design & Layout Principles
- Photography: Basics
- Photography: Capturing & Editing
- Audio Production: Basics
- Audio Production: Capturing & Editing
- Video Production: Basics
- Video Production: Capturing & Editing
- Graphic Design: Basics
- Graphic Design: Creating & Editing
- Animation: Basics
- Animation: Creating & Editing
- Digital Media: Project Planning & Management Skills
- Utilizing Digital Media
- Preparing for a Digital Media Career: Career Opportunities
- Preparing for A Digital Media Career: Obtaining Employment
- Preparing for a Digital Media Career: Portfolio