The customer support team at iCEV is seeking a personable and tech savvy customer serviceintegration specialist to assist iCEV users with technical support, focusing on Learning Management System (LMS) integrations.
iCEV is the most comprehensive online resource for Career and Technical Education (CTE), offering curriculum and industry certification testing opportunities for K-12, higher education, workforce development and adult education communities to enhance career opportunities for students and job seekers.
• Communicate with customers through multiple platforms, such as webchat, phone, email, Zoom and/or Teams video meeting
• Schedule meetings, usually through Zoom, with customers to further help them with their technical problems and professional development, if resolution does not occur through webchat, phone, or email
• Attend weekly meetings with developers to provide feedback for updates and fixes
• Communicate updates with internal staff and make sure they understand the limitations and functionality of the iCEV platform
• Communicate updates with customers and internal staff by creating tutorials (i.e., screenshots and video recordings)
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems within a web browser
• Ability to communicate technical resolutions efficiently to customers which are often notas technologically proficient
• Experience with one or more of the following Learning Management Systems:
o Google Classroom
• Proficient in Microsoft® Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to quickly learn new software programs
• Excellent time management skills
• Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment requiring flexibility, self-direction, strong communication, and organizational skills
• Must be able to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
• Experience with iCEV
• Experience as a CTE Teacher
Position to be based at company headquarters in Lubbock, Texas, but remote situations considered for qualified candidate. Starting pay dependent on experience.