iCEV, the nation’s leading provider of online Career and Technical Education (CTE) curriculum is hiring a CTE Curriculum Sales Executive for the Missouri region. The position will work with the Sales Director to promote and implement the company’s online platform in school districts, colleges, workforce centers, DOC and adult education sites throughout the territory.
• Communicating with secondary administrators and teachers in the territory to educate potential customers about company’s products
• Leading group and one-on-one product presentations
• Assisting administrators through the purchasing process
• Scheduling and conducting professional development sessions with customers
• Tracking all territory activity in Salesforce (CRM)
• Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer.
• Communicating Effectively: Conveying information and ideas in a clear, meaningful, and timely manner; providing information to ensure understanding; solicits input from the audience during the communication.
• Planning and Organizing: Establishing courses of action for self and/or others to ensure that work is completed efficiently considering the strategies and destination of the department and/or organization.
• Acting with Integrity: Maintaining a commitment to honesty; models social, ethical, and organizational values; firmly adhering to codes of conduct and ethical principles.
• Work Standards: Setting high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
• Knowledge of the business understands value from a customer perspective; stays informed; understands the organization; understands the educational market
• Building Value-Based Relationships: explores opportunities for relationships; identifies relationship needs; facilitated mutual agreement; develops credibility; maintains open lines of communication
The candidate should be a self-motivated multi-tasker with excellent communication and leadership skills. Experience or knowledge in CTE/education markets and a solid network in the territory are also beneficial.
To assist in responsibilities, company provides a vehicle allowance, travel expenses and a laptop computer.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.